Lalbhai Dalpatbhai Museum Blog page aims to share a platform where the subject experts, guest bloggers, museum staff and ex-employees can express their perspectives, expertise and thoughts for knowledge sharing and discussion. The subject area will be art appreciation, display, designing, heritage awareness, preservation of antiquities, museum education, museum management, culture and many more, because Museums have holistic subject approach. We are also providing platform to new talented scholars with their blogs and online museum activities. Please join in by leaving your comments.
Before you do, please read our comment guidelines.
Please be aware that while the majority of blog posts are written by museum officials, occasionally they will be written by guest bloggers. The views expressed by museum officials or guest bloggers here (and elsewhere) are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Trustees of the Lalbahi Dalpatbhai Museum or does not reflect Museum's official opinions.
We have a short list of guidelines that all participants on Lalbhai Dalpatbhai Museum Blog are expected to follow.
By submitting a comment on the Lalbhai Dalpatbhai Museum blog, you are confirming that you have read, understood and agreed to these guidelines. The Museum may revise them from time to time, so, please check them regularly.
Lalbhai Dalpatbhai Museum is the sole arbiter of the content of its blog, and therefore retains the right, though not the obligation, to place, edit, classify, or remove any content posted here.
- Comments must contribute to the discussion taking place within the thread.
- Comments must be written in a civil and dispassionate manner.
- No spamming.
- No repeated submission of the same (or very similar) contributions.
- Content submitted to advertise or promote goods and services is not allowed.
- All blog contributions must be in the language used in the original post.
- No impersonation of someone else.
- Must not include URLs (web site addresses), unless directly relevant to the blog topic and part of a longer contribution.
- Repeated complaints about a single issue or the vexatious use of the complaint facility are not permitted.
- Content or a username which is obscene, defamatory, offensive, harassing, off-topic / objectionable / unlawful is not acceptable.
Comments which are perceived to be breaching the guidelines will be removed.
To keep discussions fresh and topical, comment facilities on selected posts will be closed two weeks after the date of publication.
Any user who feels a posted message violates these guidelines should contact email@example.com.